Dante Dowdell

JDHoss

Heisman
Jan 1, 2003
16,573
40,279
113
Somehow I don't think that an accident in Mississippi that they transport to Atlanta will end well. Hope I'm wrong.
He may be at the Shepherd Center. It's a top notch facility for people with brain and/or spinal cord injuries. I had a friend who spent time there that was in a serious car accident. Unfortunately, they weren't able to do much for him and he's still a quadriplegic. :(
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
  5. 05 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina