Dante Dowdell

JDHoss

Heisman
Jan 1, 2003
16,573
40,279
113
Somehow I don't think that an accident in Mississippi that they transport to Atlanta will end well. Hope I'm wrong.
He may be at the Shepherd Center. It's a top notch facility for people with brain and/or spinal cord injuries. I had a friend who spent time there that was in a serious car accident. Unfortunately, they weren't able to do much for him and he's still a quadriplegic. :(
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina