And another one...
Jeff Goodman ✔ @GoodmanESPN
I believe Indiana would beat Kentucky 7 of 10 times right now. Obviously, UK will get much better (loaded with frosh), but IU better today.
Ten? Try 30 all the way back to 1987Crean steps down it will set them back 10 years
[roll]That one may be fake. But here's a real Goodman tweet always worth a belly laugh:
Jeff Goodman ✔ @GoodmanESPN
Indiana has been most impressive team to me thus far. In fact, may just move IU to No. 1 in next power rankings.
They definitely cannot do better. He is the perfect coach for that program. He is better than those fans deserve.I know we laugh because Crean is Crean and we want him there forever.. but I really don't know who they are going to get. Crean is a weird guy.. a really weird guy.. but he's a pretty solid coach. Not sure IU can do better at this point.
Why would crean step down voluntarily when he has a $4 million buyout right now?
It doesn't reduce to $1 million until July I think.
I think IUsedtobe is stuck with him unless they want to wait until the summer.
I know we laugh because Crean is Crean and we want him there forever.. but I really don't know who they are going to get. Crean is a weird guy.. a really weird guy.. but he's a pretty solid coach. Not sure IU can do better at this point.
Crean steps down it will set them back 10 years
"Life is like a box of chocolates."
![]()
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season