Could LSU beat Villanova?

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by michaeluk26:
Cane, that's the exact same final four I picked as well.
great minds and all that
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by RondoBaller21:

LSU wont even beat NC State. But I do have NC State upsetting Villanova
LSU is going to spank NC State . I would put money on that . NC State only plays well when the other team has a big name . LSU hasn't been crap since 06 or so so NC State won't take them seriously.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff