Could LSU beat Villanova?

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by michaeluk26:
Cane, that's the exact same final four I picked as well.
great minds and all that
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by RondoBaller21:

LSU wont even beat NC State. But I do have NC State upsetting Villanova
LSU is going to spank NC State . I would put money on that . NC State only plays well when the other team has a big name . LSU hasn't been crap since 06 or so so NC State won't take them seriously.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach