Could LSU beat Villanova?

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by michaeluk26:
Cane, that's the exact same final four I picked as well.
great minds and all that
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by RondoBaller21:

LSU wont even beat NC State. But I do have NC State upsetting Villanova
LSU is going to spank NC State . I would put money on that . NC State only plays well when the other team has a big name . LSU hasn't been crap since 06 or so so NC State won't take them seriously.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)