I know it’s the NIT but Morehead State just beat Clemson 68-64. Well done!
Very nice. I was surprised when they lost to SEMO in their conference tourney. I watched that game. It just got away from them in the 2nd half.I know it’s the NIT but Morehead State just beat Clemson 68-64. Well done!
You mean Jay Bill-***?Oh but Mr dookie himself Jay bias he was on the radio taking up for Clemson and the ACC LOL.
Yeah uh-huh how's it looking now
Also played college basketball at Alice Lloyd College in Knott County.Their coach is from Mud Creek in Floyd county so i gotta pull for them..
Yep.. ALC is just 25 mins from me.. Played high school at Betsy Lane..Also played college basketball at Alice Lloyd College in Knott County.
Head, head, and Morehead.I know it’s the NIT but Morehead State just beat Clemson 68-64. Well done!
Me too. What yr u graduate? I was 03.Heck yeah. My alma-mater.
Me too. What yr u graduate? I was 03.
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers