Congratulations Morehead State

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
I know it’s the NIT but Morehead State just beat Clemson 68-64. Well done!
Very nice. I was surprised when they lost to SEMO in their conference tourney. I watched that game. It just got away from them in the 2nd half.
 

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
Oh but Mr dookie himself Jay bias he was on the radio taking up for Clemson and the ACC LOL.


Yeah uh-huh how's it looking now
 
  • Like
Reactions: c1doc

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,762
12,172
113
Good win for Morehead, very happy for them and hope they continue to win in NIT.
 

bfawns_

Senior
Oct 5, 2001
206
525
93
I'm a Morehead grad too! 1962 . Anyone out there earlier? My freshman year was at UK.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt