Congratulations Morehead State

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
I know it’s the NIT but Morehead State just beat Clemson 68-64. Well done!
Very nice. I was surprised when they lost to SEMO in their conference tourney. I watched that game. It just got away from them in the 2nd half.
 

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
Oh but Mr dookie himself Jay bias he was on the radio taking up for Clemson and the ACC LOL.


Yeah uh-huh how's it looking now
 
  • Like
Reactions: c1doc

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,762
12,172
113
Good win for Morehead, very happy for them and hope they continue to win in NIT.
 

bfawns_

Senior
Oct 5, 2001
206
525
93
I'm a Morehead grad too! 1962 . Anyone out there earlier? My freshman year was at UK.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality