Congratulations Josh Allen!

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBlueMasterpiece

BigBlueMasterpiece

Sophomore
Nov 2, 2013
116
132
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
Josh came to UK as a 2 star recruit. That's an incredible improvement!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’