Congratulations Josh Allen!

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBlueMasterpiece

BigBlueMasterpiece

Sophomore
Nov 2, 2013
116
132
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
Josh came to UK as a 2 star recruit. That's an incredible improvement!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt