Congratulations Josh Allen!

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBlueMasterpiece

BigBlueMasterpiece

Sophomore
Nov 2, 2013
116
132
0
BRAVO, BRAVO! To be very truthful....... I didn't think I would see UK football rise to this level in my lifetime........Bless Mark Stoops.......now do they embrace it or use it to catapult themselves higher?[banana]
Josh came to UK as a 2 star recruit. That's an incredible improvement!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon