Off we go. you will hear about it shortly
WowOff we go. you will hear about it shortly
Staff going to visit ToddMaybe we can get Todd to commit on his visit Monday and really get this party started.
I don’t doubt Dave at all, but i think it was a pretty poorly kept secret that that was the plan. This is a HUGE pickup.
Never stop posting ever!Off we go. you will hear about it shortly
No, to Fresno State. Smh.To UK??????
Lol, well done sir. It’s nice having someone emulate me here.to Kentucky?
What’s your handle on the Indiana board? I’m sure you hate me over thereJust respecting one of the goats on this board
I've been told that he called Cal this evening and said I'm coming
How about we confirm something before worrying whether it should be out.You sure they want this out yet?
I've been told that he called Cal this evening and said I'm coming
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati