Clarke just committed

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,423
70,970
113
Dude what I’m a Kentucky fan my profile picture is literally making fun of Indiana it says back to back sweet sixteens :joy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: teli

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
Hmmm....I guess the FBI "fixed" (how did the brainiacs say it?) "Cal is slipping and losing his ability to to land top recruits".
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
Jan 25, 2004
1,014
1,369
78
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
I think most kids are "committed" when they set a date, but it's always good to get that phone call.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU