Clarke just committed

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,423
70,973
113
Dude what I’m a Kentucky fan my profile picture is literally making fun of Indiana it says back to back sweet sixteens :joy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: teli

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
Hmmm....I guess the FBI "fixed" (how did the brainiacs say it?) "Cal is slipping and losing his ability to to land top recruits".
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
Jan 25, 2004
1,014
1,369
78
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
I think most kids are "committed" when they set a date, but it's always good to get that phone call.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference