***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,509
9,652
113
I know we are biased, but she and Boston seem to just get horrible whistles for all-stars that are faces of the league.

Boston gets a lot of touch foul calls on her and Clark gets a lot of grabbing and shoving that they say play on. It's wild
I'm hoping that we don't see any wigs or little green things on the floor. Somebody could get hurt stepping on those.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,513
7,107
113
When Caitlin has the ball the other player are stationary - no cuts, no screens, no motion, no fast breaks, no nothing. In addition, zero pick and rolls. I've never seen anything like it. Best passer in the league and nobody presents themselves to receive a pass. WTF?

High level coaching going on over on that bench
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,509
9,652
113
Inability to catch an easy pass.

Animated GIF
 

Phat Stax

Senior
Nov 9, 2001
273
477
63
I know the Fever have gone all-in on offense and they're on pace to smash the PPG record, but I wish they could find ways to fit Raven Johnson back in the rotation. Whatever combination of Clark/Mitchell/Harris/The Blondes aren't stopping anyone on the perimeter.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,509
9,652
113
I know the Fever have gone all-in on offense and they're on pace to smash the PPG record, but I wish they could find ways to fit Raven Johnson back in the rotation. Whatever combination of Clark/Mitchell/Harris/The Blondes aren't stopping anyone on the perimeter.
They don't game plan for it.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington