***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,382
9,511
113
I know we are biased, but she and Boston seem to just get horrible whistles for all-stars that are faces of the league.

Boston gets a lot of touch foul calls on her and Clark gets a lot of grabbing and shoving that they say play on. It's wild
I'm hoping that we don't see any wigs or little green things on the floor. Somebody could get hurt stepping on those.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,766
113
When Caitlin has the ball the other player are stationary - no cuts, no screens, no motion, no fast breaks, no nothing. In addition, zero pick and rolls. I've never seen anything like it. Best passer in the league and nobody presents themselves to receive a pass. WTF?

High level coaching going on over on that bench
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,382
9,511
113
Inability to catch an easy pass.

Animated GIF
 

Phat Stax

Senior
Nov 9, 2001
253
437
63
I know the Fever have gone all-in on offense and they're on pace to smash the PPG record, but I wish they could find ways to fit Raven Johnson back in the rotation. Whatever combination of Clark/Mitchell/Harris/The Blondes aren't stopping anyone on the perimeter.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,382
9,511
113
I know the Fever have gone all-in on offense and they're on pace to smash the PPG record, but I wish they could find ways to fit Raven Johnson back in the rotation. Whatever combination of Clark/Mitchell/Harris/The Blondes aren't stopping anyone on the perimeter.
They don't game plan for it.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five