I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-boundMHA tough bucket.
I was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-bound![]()
Beautiful assist to KM.
I haven’t watched it yetI was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.![]()
It's comical. I think you'll enjoy it.I haven’t watched it yet
You can be one dimensional offensively for a quarter.Offense good defense bad yawn
It’s because Mercury have made adjustment. No interior threat is unsustainableWhole offensive flow is gone
She’s really try-HardingAnother airball for Bonner.
Hate to see it.
Exactly. Too many limitations.It would be nice if the Fever could stomp the bottom teams at home, but with this roster I don't think it's going to happen.
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern