I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-boundMHA tough bucket.
I was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-bound![]()
Beautiful assist to KM.
I haven’t watched it yetI was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.![]()
It's comical. I think you'll enjoy it.I haven’t watched it yet
You can be one dimensional offensively for a quarter.Offense good defense bad yawn
It’s because Mercury have made adjustment. No interior threat is unsustainableWhole offensive flow is gone
She’s really try-HardingAnother airball for Bonner.
Hate to see it.
Exactly. Too many limitations.It would be nice if the Fever could stomp the bottom teams at home, but with this roster I don't think it's going to happen.
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days