I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-boundMHA tough bucket.
I was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.I see how it is! When MHA does it it’s tough. When Reese does it it’s me-bound![]()
Beautiful assist to KM.
I haven’t watched it yetI was just kidding with you on that vid. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.![]()
It's comical. I think you'll enjoy it.I haven’t watched it yet
You can be one dimensional offensively for a quarter.Offense good defense bad yawn
It’s because Mercury have made adjustment. No interior threat is unsustainableWhole offensive flow is gone
She’s really try-HardingAnother airball for Bonner.
Hate to see it.
Exactly. Too many limitations.It would be nice if the Fever could stomp the bottom teams at home, but with this roster I don't think it's going to happen.
Hawkeye Report Football
Live from the Press Box
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington