***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

WDSMHawk

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2019
1,775
4,630
113


To the disappointment of some on here, it seems that Caitlin will be involved in negotiations for the new CBA.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,160
42,907
113
I thought the game started at 7:30, and I just saw the halftime score and now wondering if it's worth watching the 2nd half.
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,310
113
closer than i thought it would be....

 
  • Haha
Reactions: oldhawk56

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,160
42,907
113
closer than i thought it would be....

It's actually a lot more of a blowout than I expected. Boston and KM held the team together in CC's absense, and tonight they both are missing a lot of shots. Even Natasha is missing a lot of shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,664
2,884
113
1. no rebounding
2. no post defense
3. zero help defense...if somebody lets a player drive past them...uncontested layup rinse and repeat
4. confusing lineups with no direction
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,352
6,942
113
Checking the score, I'm glad I didn't watch. I knew they were going to be running into a buzzsaw without Caitlin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AFM22

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,160
42,907
113
Checking the score, I'm glad I didn't watch. I knew they were going to be running into a buzzsaw without Caitlin.
NGL, prob would have been running into a buzzsaw with Caitlin.
 

pablow

All-American
Mar 13, 2010
1,327
6,977
113
I only watch the Fever play. I cannot beleive what the refs allow. Everyone of those flagrant fouls deserved ejections and suspensions. Do they allow this **** in other games that Fever are not in? Fever players are going to get seriously injured. This is BS!
The league has the authority to review the Tina Charles assault on AB, but they apparently are not. Why is the league not reviewing it?
 

pablow

All-American
Mar 13, 2010
1,327
6,977
113
Interesting stat - the last four games Lexi Hull has played an average 16 minutes a game. Prior to that she was playing 29.6/game. Her minutes are going to Sophie and Aari (21 minutes a game, last four games).

Lexi is our best defender and, by a wide margin, our best 3P shooter at 46.8%.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: oldhawk56

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,211
7,391
113
Fever roster. Must be blown up.

Will the Fever front office have the courage and acumen to reload around CC?

Fever roster. Must be blown up.

Will the Fever front office have the courage and acumen to reload around CC?
Actually the timing is perfect if they actually play next year, and can swallow their pride and sign a CBA. Its not looking good so far. The thing is ALL of the players they brought in are on one year deals because of the new CBA coming up, and a lot of the teams will be shuffling players if it gets signed. As you said, we'll see what the Fever have the courage to do, and hope they make better decisions then they did this year. Other then Sophie everybody else they brought in needs to go.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies