Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days