Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club