Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
Did I just see Gumbel an Gottluib show the #1and #2 seeds and Duke was the last #2 seed and no mention of Kentucky ? We started the week ranked 8th and Duke 7th, Duke lost twice and we won twice ....so I guess that makes sense.....NOT !!!
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings