Same lolI was fuming that I couldn't watch the game. Now I want to turn it off.
Same lolI was fuming that I couldn't watch the game. Now I want to turn it off.
I'm aware, someone already corrected me. Some of you all were more fortunate to get to see the game on an app while the rest of us got to tune in late.He only has 2 fouls.
We do many of those things, it’s true. I do think our defense has improved a ton. I don’t know how much our inability to ever have a rotation is impacting some of our issues to I remain hopeful, if we stay healthy for a while, we will clean some things up.The refs are bad man, but we can’t blame them for everything. We play like crap for to many stretches in games. We don’t rebound, we don’t defend.
It’s not like we would rebound it anyway.Damn Robinson shot way to quick, nobody was even under, wtf?
noDoes Oweh EVER make a contested layup???!!!!!
I'm not too pissed at him, I think this conference has shocked him a bit at how good it is.I hate to say it but Pope might deserve some criticism if we lose this game.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event