Cats-Sooners Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
The refs are bad man, but we can’t blame them for everything. We play like crap for to many stretches in games. We don’t rebound, we don’t defend.
We do many of those things, it’s true. I do think our defense has improved a ton. I don’t know how much our inability to ever have a rotation is impacting some of our issues to I remain hopeful, if we stay healthy for a while, we will clean some things up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon