Same lolI was fuming that I couldn't watch the game. Now I want to turn it off.
Same lolI was fuming that I couldn't watch the game. Now I want to turn it off.
I'm aware, someone already corrected me. Some of you all were more fortunate to get to see the game on an app while the rest of us got to tune in late.He only has 2 fouls.
We do many of those things, it’s true. I do think our defense has improved a ton. I don’t know how much our inability to ever have a rotation is impacting some of our issues to I remain hopeful, if we stay healthy for a while, we will clean some things up.The refs are bad man, but we can’t blame them for everything. We play like crap for to many stretches in games. We don’t rebound, we don’t defend.
It’s not like we would rebound it anyway.Damn Robinson shot way to quick, nobody was even under, wtf?
noDoes Oweh EVER make a contested layup???!!!!!
I'm not too pissed at him, I think this conference has shocked him a bit at how good it is.I hate to say it but Pope might deserve some criticism if we lose this game.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina