I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
Amari is our best big. You can't play him with 2 fouls in the 1st half. Especially with a lead. Major L for Pope on that decision.Well because Carr and him both have 2 the only other bigs you really have is Garrison and A A . Neither one of them have been blowing it out of the water lately.
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep