I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
Amari is our best big. You can't play him with 2 fouls in the 1st half. Especially with a lead. Major L for Pope on that decision.Well because Carr and him both have 2 the only other bigs you really have is Garrison and A A . Neither one of them have been blowing it out of the water lately.
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville