I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
I doubt it. There's still 1.5 seconds left in Vandy game.Maybe I can catch the second half
Amari is our best big. You can't play him with 2 fouls in the 1st half. Especially with a lead. Major L for Pope on that decision.Well because Carr and him both have 2 the only other bigs you really have is Garrison and A A . Neither one of them have been blowing it out of the water lately.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!