Free Enes
Would have been a star at Duke or Carolina.
I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
Me too. Boogie is probably my fav player in the league but what the hell happened on that turnover?? Lol that was bad
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I am too. I thought Boogie would just let it go to keep from being posterized...hat's off to Boogie.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I'm not understanding
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.
How many good plays does Cuz make for every bad one?
Dude. As I said, he's probably fav player. He's the best big in the league Imo. It was just funny, he obviously had a motion to make a pass then tried not to at last moment. Great players can make bonehead plays sometimes
Don't mind him ,he's just drunk
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina