Free Enes
Would have been a star at Duke or Carolina.
I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
Me too. Boogie is probably my fav player in the league but what the hell happened on that turnover?? Lol that was bad
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I am too. I thought Boogie would just let it go to keep from being posterized...hat's off to Boogie.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I'm not understanding
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.
How many good plays does Cuz make for every bad one?
Dude. As I said, he's probably fav player. He's the best big in the league Imo. It was just funny, he obviously had a motion to make a pass then tried not to at last moment. Great players can make bonehead plays sometimes
Don't mind him ,he's just drunk
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina