Free Enes
Would have been a star at Duke or Carolina.
I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
Me too. Boogie is probably my fav player in the league but what the hell happened on that turnover?? Lol that was bad
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I am too. I thought Boogie would just let it go to keep from being posterized...hat's off to Boogie.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I'm not understanding
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.
How many good plays does Cuz make for every bad one?
Dude. As I said, he's probably fav player. He's the best big in the league Imo. It was just funny, he obviously had a motion to make a pass then tried not to at last moment. Great players can make bonehead plays sometimes
Don't mind him ,he's just drunk
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!