Do I need to post a video of me doing it? I can type it, but that doesn't guarantee or provide proof that I said it.
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.Let's see ... hypocrites ... yep, apparently I can
I'm blown away you spelled it correctly. mind = boom
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.
A POX on the house of WTE! A Pox on all your houses!
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer