Can you say hypocrites

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,520
3,873
113
Let's see ... hypocrites ... yep, apparently I can
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.

A POX on the house of WTE! A Pox on all your houses!
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
Let me know when she calls all African Americans murderers and rapists. Let me know when she says they aren't smart enough to get into certain colleges and universities.
 

WhiteTailEER

Sophomore
Jun 17, 2005
11,534
170
0
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.

A POX on the house of WTE! A Pox on all your houses!

Yes, I confess, I'm a liar, I didn't actually say it.
I deserve all misfortune that comes my way.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State