Can you say hypocrites

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,522
3,873
113
Let's see ... hypocrites ... yep, apparently I can
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.

A POX on the house of WTE! A Pox on all your houses!
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
Let me know when she calls all African Americans murderers and rapists. Let me know when she says they aren't smart enough to get into certain colleges and universities.
 

WhiteTailEER

Sophomore
Jun 17, 2005
11,534
170
0
No proof that you can say it. I can see that you can type it but you provided no AV evidence of your ability to say it. Ergo, I'm left to conclude you are unable.

A POX on the house of WTE! A Pox on all your houses!

Yes, I confess, I'm a liar, I didn't actually say it.
I deserve all misfortune that comes my way.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1