Cal's lost them

bigblueindy

Freshman
Apr 10, 2007
517
72
0
I don't know about that. I just think we peaked against UNC back in December. We have went steadily down hill since. Sad to say.

Bigblue
 

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
Cal is lost he sucks to
I don't think Cal sucks.... to me, his main thing is to help the boys get to the pros. I think most of us would like him to be a great Kentucky coach..... but he is about.... I've put ** in the pros and they made ******** money.... I would like our ad to have a little talk.... we will not get one more fun than him.... but may win more titles
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics