Cal's lost them

bigblueindy

Freshman
Apr 10, 2007
517
72
0
I don't know about that. I just think we peaked against UNC back in December. We have went steadily down hill since. Sad to say.

Bigblue
 

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
Cal is lost he sucks to
I don't think Cal sucks.... to me, his main thing is to help the boys get to the pros. I think most of us would like him to be a great Kentucky coach..... but he is about.... I've put ** in the pros and they made ******** money.... I would like our ad to have a little talk.... we will not get one more fun than him.... but may win more titles
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball