Cal's lost them

bigblueindy

Freshman
Apr 10, 2007
517
72
0
I don't know about that. I just think we peaked against UNC back in December. We have went steadily down hill since. Sad to say.

Bigblue
 

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
Cal is lost he sucks to
I don't think Cal sucks.... to me, his main thing is to help the boys get to the pros. I think most of us would like him to be a great Kentucky coach..... but he is about.... I've put ** in the pros and they made ******** money.... I would like our ad to have a little talk.... we will not get one more fun than him.... but may win more titles
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings