He confessed that he always knew you were a bit of a dope, but he didn't tell anyone.What was his confession that Bias was talking about??
I'm certain the confession was unbiased.
One time I started a thread that really didn't have a
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Par for your course of course...
The second shot was actually Cal taking out a 12 point buck in the West End of Dallas. Odd place to hunt, but Cal doesn't care about your stinkin' rules.Admitted he was on the grassy knoll, with a rifle to boot, but swears he didn't kill Kennedy.
Very Good!!Calipari. Cal-I-pari. With an I. see ay el EYE pee ay are eye.
What the hell is going on in here
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia