He confessed that he always knew you were a bit of a dope, but he didn't tell anyone.What was his confession that Bias was talking about??
I'm certain the confession was unbiased.
One time I started a thread that really didn't have a
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Par for your course of course...
The second shot was actually Cal taking out a 12 point buck in the West End of Dallas. Odd place to hunt, but Cal doesn't care about your stinkin' rules.Admitted he was on the grassy knoll, with a rifle to boot, but swears he didn't kill Kennedy.
Very Good!!Calipari. Cal-I-pari. With an I. see ay el EYE pee ay are eye.
What the hell is going on in here
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day