He confessed that he always knew you were a bit of a dope, but he didn't tell anyone.What was his confession that Bias was talking about??
I'm certain the confession was unbiased.
One time I started a thread that really didn't have a
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Par for your course of course...
The second shot was actually Cal taking out a 12 point buck in the West End of Dallas. Odd place to hunt, but Cal doesn't care about your stinkin' rules.Admitted he was on the grassy knoll, with a rifle to boot, but swears he didn't kill Kennedy.
Very Good!!Calipari. Cal-I-pari. With an I. see ay el EYE pee ay are eye.
What the hell is going on in here
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein