Cal vs Pitino

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
I was really hoping Cal would lose in the first round. But that means Kansas gets a tournament win. Ugh. Lose/lose situation. Go fighting Pitinos!
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
arkansas is bad matchup against a pressing team though. sju kind of got screwed there. if wagner handles the press the hogs could get a bunch of layups/dunks. having said that, they won’t have seen a defense like that all year.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Cal won't survive the first round.

Then Pitino routs Self in the second round.
 

TucsonCat

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2022
2,807
3,424
113
I don't underestimate Cal to win big games against his enemies as an underdog.
I also don't overestimate him to lose first round game.
 

thberea

Sophomore
Mar 13, 2009
472
183
0
Arkansas get Boogie back, that's depth, I want to watch Cal and Pitino, that is must watch for me
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
I don't want to start a new thread calling the guy out so I'll post it here in the hopes that people respond

Does anyone keep up with Aaron Torres? If you think Seth Greenberg is a Cal sycophant, Aaron is just as blatantly bad about it IMO.

I don't know his background but I was under the impression he kinds came into his own following the Cats - or at least made a name for himself knowing that every time he mentioned the Cats, he'd get hits.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned