Studying mock drafts is what he's doing.I'm sure Cal is studying tape now
Indeed! But since Cal is not at UK anymore, he will win a first round game this year.We all know Calipari can't win in the 1st Round ... so this matchup won't take place.
Cal will have to beat Self and if I had to put money on that game, it will not be on Cal,I love this, I can't wait
Cal has not pulled an upset in the NCAA tournament since 2014.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games