Studying mock drafts is what he's doing.I'm sure Cal is studying tape now
Indeed! But since Cal is not at UK anymore, he will win a first round game this year.We all know Calipari can't win in the 1st Round ... so this matchup won't take place.
Cal will have to beat Self and if I had to put money on that game, it will not be on Cal,I love this, I can't wait
Cal has not pulled an upset in the NCAA tournament since 2014.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win