Watching now! Hope it turns outthe same as yesterday's game.At 1pm today (1/20/2020) Minnesota at Rutgers.
Caleb took over for those few minutes. 2 treys, countless boards, etc.
I believe both calls were made right in front of the Minnesota bench. I would bet there was some chirping from the coaches to make the officials aware. That said, the carry doesn't get called nearly enough at any level of hoops. It needs to be enforced consistently.Those carry calls were ridiculous
Crowd seemed loud..why were their peeps saying it wasnt
Geo’s 3 on Tv was off the charts loudBc our fans need something to complain about. I was there, it was certainly loud. Awesome R-U chants as well.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod