Watching now! Hope it turns outthe same as yesterday's game.At 1pm today (1/20/2020) Minnesota at Rutgers.
Caleb took over for those few minutes. 2 treys, countless boards, etc.
I believe both calls were made right in front of the Minnesota bench. I would bet there was some chirping from the coaches to make the officials aware. That said, the carry doesn't get called nearly enough at any level of hoops. It needs to be enforced consistently.Those carry calls were ridiculous
Crowd seemed loud..why were their peeps saying it wasnt
Geo’s 3 on Tv was off the charts loudBc our fans need something to complain about. I was there, it was certainly loud. Awesome R-U chants as well.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN