Watching now! Hope it turns outthe same as yesterday's game.At 1pm today (1/20/2020) Minnesota at Rutgers.
Caleb took over for those few minutes. 2 treys, countless boards, etc.
I believe both calls were made right in front of the Minnesota bench. I would bet there was some chirping from the coaches to make the officials aware. That said, the carry doesn't get called nearly enough at any level of hoops. It needs to be enforced consistently.Those carry calls were ridiculous
Crowd seemed loud..why were their peeps saying it wasnt
Geo’s 3 on Tv was off the charts loudBc our fans need something to complain about. I was there, it was certainly loud. Awesome R-U chants as well.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week