Combo forward ( will start at SF if Herro and Hagans leave ) . 2019 .Is Brooks a PF? Is he 2019 class or 2020 ?
Combo forward ( will start at SF if Herro and Hagans leave ) . 2019 .
Combo forward ( will start at SF if Herro and Hagans leave ) . 2019 .
2019 class and Herro won’t be backStill didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?
I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
He can shoot 100% of his shots.can he shoot the ball?
Mid range and in has been working behind the arc to improve but can guard multiple positionscan he shoot the ball?
Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?
I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
I'll take it, maybe he'll develop a stroke from 3 landMid range and in has been working behind the arc to improve but can guard multiple positions
Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?
I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina