Brooks to UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]:beer:
Sweet!! Welcome to Lex!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tinker Dan

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Combo forward ( will start at SF if Herro and Hagans leave ) . 2019 .

Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
 

CatfanMike47

All-American
Oct 9, 2017
4,861
5,222
0
Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
2019 class and Herro won’t be back
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,964
102,181
113
Indiana nation's response in a nutshell:

 

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
2019 and he’s more of a face up four with some ability to handle on the outside than a wing forward right now. Likely comes off the bench since his lower body is very weak and struggled through contact. Very good scorer though with a killer mid range and bounce. He’s always only 6’6 and a half or a hair under 6’7 (6’5 and a half when he was measured this year)

Still didn't really answer my question lol. What class is he in? I can't find him on Rivals. He's 6'8 right?

I thought Allen was a 2 and Whitney is a 3? But Herro will be the starting 2 if he comes back?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina